Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Large and In Charge: Latrice Royale

Me and Latrice Royal

Well it happened. I was able to meet one of my favorite Drag Superstars, Latrice Royale. You might remember Latrice from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4 (Miss Congeniality), RuPaul's Drag U (which I have yet to watch) and the new tonight RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. Steve was lucky enough to shoot pictures of this lovely lady and I was sitting in the front row geeking out. She was amazing! I felt like I was seeing a real soul singer. She made me believe every word of every song. Dang, Girl. You rocked it! And the best part: I was able to meet her after the show and take a few pictures. She is so sparkly I couldn't resist doing a blingee. Latrice told me that I was adorable and that she liked my sweater. I could have fainted.

 

15 comments:

  1. Hehe I love the glitter. That's awesome that you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited that I kept saying "she poops rainbows and farts glitter." She is so nice and beautiful. I know who I'm routing for on Drag Race All Stars!

      Delete
  2. Those dresses,So stylish!
    How cool that you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She must have a professional dressmaker because those things fit her like a glove. Custom fabulous to the max.

      Delete
  3. SO COOL!! That is amazing. She is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh that first image with all the animation is ridiclous. but cool you got to meet her

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I really want to bring back the Blingee in all its annoying fabulousity!

      Delete
  5. Latrice is fabulous. You lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! Now I only need to see Miss Sharon Needles and Miss Manilla Luzon!

      Delete
  6. Love the photos!! Looks like a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Oh and congrats on being pinned to the UO board! That is great... also, when you coming to Nashville?!

      Delete
  7. I love her! Drag Race is one of my favoriteeee shows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh i'm still mad i missed it! i went to the vandy show last year too and saw raja and jujubee and pandora! i loooooove latrice! she is probably my favorite queen that has even been on the show! and the blingee is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so obsessed I missed the Drag Show last year. I didn't hear anything about it until it was over. Raja is my favorite lady and I was so sad that I missed her. I feel like I have known her since high school thanks to Top Model.

      Delete

Blogging tips