Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, November 25, 2013

Petcurean blogger advocate

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know I love food and I love my cats. I spend my days eating out, writing reviews and recommending places to eat. Considering all the time I spend thinking about food, I rarely ever think about what my cats eat.


When the lovely people at Petcurean reached out to me and asked if I wanted to be a Petcurean blog ambassador, I jumped at the chance to talk about good food for our furry family members. I watch what I put into my body- so it matters a great deal what I give Cooper, Sawyer, Belle and Sebastienne.


For my children I chose the GO! Daily Defense in chicken flavor. There are few things in the world that my cats like more than chicken!



They also have a special cat story on the back of the food bag. They're totally tugging at my heart strings and making this the Wheaties box for cats! I can only hope that one day my boy Cooper will grace the bag!

Over the next few months I'll be partnering with Petcurean to discuss pet nutrition. We'll also be having some great giveaways and maybe even a food review with Cooper, so be sure to check back in!

1 comment:

Blogging tips