Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tomorrow Night: Bourbon Party at the Music City Center


In celebration of the Antique and Garden show going on this weekend they are throwing a bourbon themed party with the signature southern liquor featuring food and garden displays and the new Music City Center. I try to keep my garden looking nice but I need improvements so I hope to get some nice springtime inspiration at this event.

I'll be there sipping on the good stuff. I hope to see some of you out there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! There is a live music nyc event on this New Year eve and I am going to attend that. I have bought the tickets also. I am going there with my whole family and my best friends. Friends provide some suggestions for a good hotel to stay at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can surely opt for a hen night party. Hen parties have received immense popularity among the young ladies of the present days. You can also plan such a party and enjoy the night to your heart's content. Halloween night party

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips