Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Music City Food + Wine 2014 Lineup Announced!

The line-up for this year's Music City Food + Wine festival (formally Music City Eats) has just been announced and it's KILLER! The daytime event will be held on September 20-21, 2014 in Public Square Park. And Harvest Night will be September 20th at Walk of Fame Park. Tickets went on sale today and you can get them HERE.

I had an amazing time last year and it made all my foodie dreams come true. You can read about my experience and all the things I ate here. Some of my local favorites will be at the Grand Taste this year including:

And that is just a TINY snippet of all the amazing chefs who will be there. In addition to local favorites, national chef-lebrities will be on-hand giving cooking demonstrations and providing you delicious tastes during Harvest Night. Some of the folks I'm looking forward to are:
I'm so excited about the second year of this event! You get to listen and learn form top national chefs, you get to taste food from local favorites and you get to sample a bunch of wine and whiskey. You cannot go wrong! Tickets are on sale NOW, so you should snag them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips