Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, May 21, 2012

Boy Scout Buisness Casual

I've worn this skirt in a post before, but that outfit was not office appropriate.  This is my take on how I can wear my flamingo skirt to work and not look like a total crazy while doing so. I went for a blue palate with just a touch of yellow in the shoes and scarf.  This little silk scarf is one of the many that I inherited from my grandmother.  She had such wonderful taste in scarves and I try to use them as color scheme inspiration.  I think this outfit makes me look like I work in the Boy Scout's business office. All I need is a few merit badges.
  



Belt: Old
Shoes: Lucky Penny from Anthro
Scarf: Grandma's
Glasses: See
All Photos by Steve Cross


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips