Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, August 6, 2012

Neon Neighborhood


One of the good things about going back to New York occasionally is the fact that I get to go shopping at stores that Tennessee doesn't have.  One of these places is H&M, the mecca for affordable progressive fashion.  While in NYC, we popped into a H&M for five minutes and I came out with this amazing neon pink dress for a mere $7.  I'm a bargain shopper and I'm always proud of a major score.
  

The dress is comfortable, probably because its a little big and boxy.  This isn't a problem for me since I like the mu mu look. The cotton fabric breathes nicely which is essential in the southern summer heat.









Dress: H&M
Necklace: Kate Spade
Shoes: Nine West
Rings: Family
Tights: Century 21

1 comment:

  1. I love every single thing about these photos, the colours are just magical!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips