Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kitten Love

This blog didn't exist during Valentine's day this year. But I wore a new dress and got some lovely pictures with my two boys, Sawyer and Special Agent Dale Cooper. Here are some shots by Steve Cross of the festivities.


So this is really how SADC enjoys being carried around.

Reenacting the Lion King for my own amusement.

 Sawyer always smells good.

Bonus Sawyer derp face.

Dress: Modcloth
Sweater: Super Old
Necklace: Super Old
Sweater Clip: Garage Sale

Also- I only have one sweater clip. I love it and I need more!


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet dress! And the kitties, too... I didn't dress up for valentine's this year... it was p.j.'s for me and my hubs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me- PJs are my normal. This is the first thing I have done anything for Valentines day in YEARS.

      Delete
  2. These pictures are too funny. I have never seen a cat travel in such a manner. I love how docile and calm they are.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips