Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Trip to Nashville Farmer's Market

One of my favorite places to spend a lazy weekend morning is the Nashville Farmer's Market. It is centrally located downtown and has a great assortment of vendors. The inside Market House has some pretty tasty restaurant food, including Jamaicaway (the only Jamaican restaurant in Nashville). There will be food reviews from the Market House to come, and I don't want to focus on the socks/posters/crap side, so this post will be a photo journey of all the tasty goodness.

Look at all those Jam and Pickles!





I purchased 5 pounds of assorted Squash and Zucchini



My favorite plant vendor was having a 50% off sale so I stocked up on some goodies to fill out my garden.

New additions: lots of tomatoes and squash!

And I was lucky to see the first Banana Pepper of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips