Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, July 23, 2012

Down by the Bay


I grew up on the south shore of Long Island, New York near the water.  Most houses in my town have a canal in their backyard. The beach is a 2 minute car ride from my house and down the road are marshy wetlands.  We took a driving tour of a local neighborhood, looking at all the lovely big houses, golf courses, wetlands and bridges.  My Mom and I would go for walks to this little white bridge and look out over the bay. 


This is a super comfortable outfit for traveling. The dress is lightweight and the fabric feels really soft on my skin.  Most things from Forever 21 don't survive a long time, but this dress has been with me for a couple of years. I think for some strange reason this is the best made thing I have ever purchased from that store.









Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Grandma's
Shoes: Old Red Boots
Ring: H&M
Hair Bow: Made by Me

4 comments:

  1. okay, honestly, you are just the cutest! absolutely in love this this entire outfit!!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love this outfit. i do love a funky dressed girl! and you are definitely that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thank you, Rachel. I'm blushing. I love your blog and your style!!!

      Delete

Blogging tips