Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Etsy Love

Illustration Print Cats
How cute is this cat print from The Floral Prince? I love the white cat in the middle with the blue eyes- he just looks so sad!
SALE Vintage 80's Graphic Print Jumper in Black, Plum, Teal Sz  6/8
I'm kind of in love with this jumpsuit. Overall I'm mostly just digging the styling! This has early 90s fabulous written all over it! And it's even from a local seller, Nashville Rejects.
Birds of a Feather Headband
Frida Kahlo Hello! I love this headband from Girl With The Flower, another local Nashville talent. She makes beautiful flower headdresses and I can' wait to get my hands on one. Also, she is an awesome style blogger! Check her out over at Girl With the Flower to see her fabulous outfits and daring shades of lipstick!
Stay UP - orange cat hoodie - adult sizes
PIZZA CAT SWEATSHIRT. 'Nuff said.
Illustration Print - Vintage Glasses Girl
I feel like this print is very appropriate considering yesterdays post about glasses. This print is from the lovely Michelle of Creature Type. Not only is she a fashionable lady but she is a very talented artist.

16 comments:

  1. Pizza cat sweater omg mine.
    Love your list! And a floral crown with a bird in it? Awesome!

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Summer!

      I kind of need that pizza cat sweatshirt!

      Delete
  2. I am almost 100% sure I have a skirt made from the same fabric as that jumpsuit. It was a piece left over from my mamaw's sewing stash, so definitely from the 80s/early 90s. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitty print!
    I've been dying to find a cute one.. or several for around my house.
    Also.. pizza cat. I die. That's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for featuring my print! :') I'm super loving all your other picks! Jumpsuits! Jumpsuits, forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda wish I was a cat person bc there are so many cute cat prints on etsy. Etsy is very anti canine :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kimmie! There are tons of cute doggie things on ETSY. I think you need to do a puppy round up

      Delete
  6. Headdress and the jumpsuit-- together, separate...either way, I'm in love. Nice round up, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ALL of this!!! That cat print is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeek I need the pizza cat top in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I really think you do. I can totally see you pulling that off.

      Delete

Blogging tips