Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Music City Eats


Hey y'all, I don't know about you, but I am really excited for this weekend. I've been counting down for weeks. Why you ask? It's Music City Eats! If you haven't heard about it, Music City Eats is a two-day food festival in downtown Nashville where you can taste some of the best food made in town and listen to some of the best chefs from across the nation talk about their craft. There are tons of things to see and do, but here's a list of what I'm most looking forward to!

  • Seeing Jonathan Waxman talk about roasted foul
  • "Hog Talk" which involves some amazing chefs talking about my favorite meat, the pig
  • The Bourbon vs. Moonshine debate
  • Edward Lee's talk on "How to eat your Bourbon"
The best part is that during both days of the festival you can sample some food from Nashville's best chefs at the Flavors of Nashville event. Here is just a smattering of the chefs who will be showing off their cooking skills:


Tickets are still available if you feel like partaking in all of this culinary goodness with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips