Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sour Lemon


This weekend has been a whirlwind. I was busy from sun up to sun down and I barely saw my house. But those weekends are necessary to keep you on your toes. Household chores like laundry and vacuuming will just have to wait for a later day. There are things to be done!
This weekend I was lucky enough to attend the Music City Eats food and wine festival. It was everything I dreamed of and more. There will be a full recap coming up shortly- and trust me it will make your mouth water. I got to meet some of my favorite chefs, taste some amazing food, and day drink. 
This is the outfit I wore on the first day of Music City Eats. I needed something comfortable and cool- since I would be standing outside for hours. Also, I always love a dress that matches the occasion so why not wear a dress with food on it? 
I got this dress a year ago during a modcloth sale and I never wore it until this weekend. I have no idea why because it turns out I really love this dress. It was perfect for the festival because it has nice deep pockets to keep a phone and some business cards. I also love the little bow detail on the back of the dress, but I'm pretty sure my hair covered it the entire day. 
And because I would be on my feet all day I opted for my old standby tan boots. It was a smart move because my feet didn't get tired at all! Boots and skirts are a perfect match.
Dress: Modcloth
Boots: Old Tan Boots
Necklace: Gift from a dear friend

2 comments:

  1. you look really lovely :) and this dress is totally sweet! love the background as well... got that lemon/ lime vibe going :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! We were driving past that building and I just yelled that we needed to stop!

      Delete

Blogging tips