Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Monday, June 18, 2012

Bright Lights and Red Boots


This is another one of the dresses that I purchased from Modcloth in the winter in anticipation for spring.  The back of the dress is open and the hem is short. This is no wintertime dress for sure. But the best part of this dress is that it's so colorful. It is a venerable neon explosion. And because of all the colors the styling options are endless. I just picked one or two things that had a color similar to the dress and bam- done.  I'm not quite sure about the yellow belt though. Can't honestly say there is much yellow in the dress. But whatever- I like neon yellow and I'm going to make it work.



Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I attended the Nashville Pride Festival, the Porter Flea, and a hula-hooper reunion BBQ.  I also saw Prometheus, but we can forget about that and just talk about Aliens instead. GO NEWT!







Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Grandma's
Ring: Gift
Boots: Old Red Boots

All Photos by Steve Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips