Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Sponsors!

This is my first group sponsor feature! I am lucky to have a great group of women with me for September. Please, take a moment and learn about them!


I'm Avé, an art major, DJ, and bride to be among many other things! I blog about style, art, DIY, music, and any other happenings in my life. I enjoy stuff like Adventure time, my pup named Moose, and crocheting. I hope you'll stop by!

Hi!  I'm Jennifer...just a simply complex tattooed lady who is finding my way in the world of books, blogging and a fiscally challenged but creative life in Athens, GA.   My musician husband and our rescue animals - 4 dogs, 3 cats and 2 fish - are also along for the ride.  Join us, won't you?




Hello!  My name is Karen and I blog over at The Quiet Owl.  I also have a vintage clothing store on Etsy call Quiet Owl Vintage.  I blog thrifting, nature, photography, food, anime, and much more!  I'd love for you to visit my little corner of the internet!



Sabrosa Vintage is a one-woman labor of love, dedicated to saving quality and savoring the flavor of bygone times.  A vintage shop on etsy - a pop-up shop - a traveling wardrobe. Available locally by appointment, at Carpe Diem in Franklin, TN and with Erabellum Artisan Co-op at 8th and Argyle in Nashville, TN.

4 comments:

  1. Yay thank you!!! I'm very happy to be a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! You are also one of favorite bloggers. I'm all so excited that some of my favorite people want to be on my little site!

      Delete

Blogging tips