Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Holiday's from The BombPom

I hope you are all enjoying the last bit of your Thanksgiving weekend. I've been enjoying some downtime with Steve's family, hence the lack of posts. I know I'm a little late for the black Friday sales and a little early for the cyber Monday stuff, but I like Saturdays. So here is my Saturday surprise!

Use the code TURKEY20 for 20% off all orders at The BombPom. Remember, I make custom orders. If you don't see your favorite color, just ask!

7 comments:

  1. obsessed with this, SO cute! xo

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really adorable. There is something very spanish about them...and I can't put my finger on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i can't believe you make these. so beautiful... headed to your etsy shop now!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips