Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Brenizer Method


So while I was taking my last outfit post photos, my friend Jesse came riding down the street on his motorcycle.  I think he has a pretty good sense of style himself- so I asked him if we could snap a few pictures for the blog.  Also, Steve wanted to try out a new method of taking pictures- you snap 9 pictures and stitch them together for greater depth of field. This is Brenizer Method of taking photos. Ryan Brenizer also just happened to shoot my best friend's wedding in New York a few years ago.  He is a pretty nice dude, and very talented.

Me!

Jesse! 
Photo of Jesse and I using the Brenizer Method
I really like the way the picture came out. Everything looks very crisp. I'm sure Steve will be taking these a lot more often now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips