Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Porter Flea Recap


A few weeks ago I wantered around the Porter Flea, a very unique Nashville craft fair. There are tons of talented local vendors that showed off their fine wares. I just want to mention some of the ones that knocked my socks off:

Acorn + Archer

This group sells cute geometric wooden jewelry. They even had some lucite neon necklace bowties (which I LOVED). I don't see them on the site yet- but I'm hoping to get my hands on a pair. They were selling those like hotcakes and they sold out of the yellow ones!




Boss Construction

The art of the very talented Andy Vastagh. Not only are his prints beautiful- he is an amazing person to boot. My house is covered with Andy's show poster art. He even made cute little holiday cards for the winter Porter Flea.



Sabrosa Vintage

Run by a friend and fellow hula hooper, Sabrosa always has a great selection of vintage clothes, shoes and housewares. I always find she has a really good men's selection. So good that Steve actually purchased a really cool new-to-him shirt from her! He looks really good in it. Check out her Etsy store- you don't have to be in Tennessee to enjoy this!



Honeybean

The Honeybean is a super cute mobile boutique and vintage store in one small sweet place. It is run by fellow Nashville blogger, Little Chief Honeybee Kaelah. The coolest part is they managed to fit their little camper inside of the venue! They have tons of great things for hair- including bows, ribbons and doo-dads. They even carry my favorite thing lately- Lady Ties. (Hint for upcoming present giving holidays). I really wanted to say hello to Kaelah in real life- but I think I showed up a little to late to meet her. Next time!


Sally Harless

I'm a sucker for well done art involving animals. Usually I'll buy something if it has a bunny or a cat in it or on it. Sally makes great animal art, and not always using the usual suspects. Like Buffalo? Elk? Squid? She is your lady. Steve got me this lovely knitting Narwhal piece for my house! He is quite the creative gift giver.


Do I really have to wait for December for the next Porter Flea?! I hope not- back to school craft fair please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips