Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012

The end of the year is sneaking up on me! The year-end round-up posts started popping up around the blogosphere and I realized I'm late to the party. And if there is anything I learned from watching Bravo, it is DON'T BE TARDY FOR THE PARTY. So, without further ado, in no particular order, here are some of my favorite outfits from the past year. Enjoy.
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12//13//14//15//16//17//18//19//20//21

8 comments:

  1. I live for nods to Kim Zolciaks recording career! You never let me down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH thank god you got that. I was afraid no one would understand and I would look like I'm more batshit than I actually am.

      Delete
    2. I ALWAYS get a housewives reference. Guilty pleasure #17389123879

      Delete
  2. I'm ashamed to admit that I am not so secretly obsessed with Kim Zolciak and anything real housewives of blah blah blah. With that being said, I love all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is wrong with loving RHOA. I watch it whenever I'm at the gym.

      Delete
  3. As much I want the comments section of this post to turn into a Kim Zolciak fan club meeting, your adorable outfits are even more captivating! ;) You always dress with so much joy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe I should change this blog to be about how much I love Kim and all of her wigs.

      Delete

Blogging tips